Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Friday, July 03, 2009

Still Waters Run Deep

At last I can reveal the final stage of the Evian campaign!

If you remember, I recently ran a post, 'Arrival in New York and Baby Moonwalk' which included a rather amusing video.

I also ran another post, 'To Eat or Not to Eat - Before a Concert' in which I mention the amount of energy that Robin expends during a performance.

The need to rehydrate is paramount and Robin always has a bottle of water backstage.
After seeing the latest video I may well insist it's a bottle of Evian.
If it can have this effect on babies just imagine his next concert....

The Moonwalking babies have been in training.

They may not be playing Rodrigo's 'Concierto de Aranjuez', complete with 'baby' orchestra, or even attempting some flamenco with 'Malaguena', but I think you'll find the final video rather entertaining, if not a little surreal.

Take a look at the Evian Roller Babies:

No comments: