Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Friday, December 05, 2008

Time for a Short Break

I'm taking a couple of weeks off.

This is a particularly busy time of year and it has been difficult to get the chance to prepare any posts.

However, a few weeks ago, my Mum called around with two, giant lever arch folders, full of the printed version of 'Life of a Musician'.

As only a Mother can, she had been dutifully printing off each post as it was published.
It's quite staggering to see just how much I have written over the last 2 and a half years, and the variety of topics covered.

So, whilst I take a break, (to oversea the building of an extension to house these enormous tomes), I know there is lots for you to look back on.
In fact, there are 648 other entries, so there should be plenty to keep you occupied!

Enjoy browsing the archives, and I'll be back soon.

No comments: