Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Monday, March 17, 2008

'Twitter' on Life of a Musician...

The last time I heard from Robin he was about to go out to dinner, in Jamaica, with the flautist, Simeon Wood.
Not a bad way to pass an evening.
He will be working hard now though, with plenty of guitar practise, as Robin has a concert today.

I have also been busy.
For some time I have been aware of 'Twitter', and have been considering adding it to the blog.
Fellow blogger, Jason Heath , has been a fan for a while now, and fuelled by his enthusiasm, I investigated further.

As I have said before, there are many people following this blog because they are interested in the 'Wife of a Musician', alongside the 'Life of a Musician'.
Twitter gives me the opportunity to add little bite size snippets of information, that may be about me, Robin, thoughts in general, or, really anything I feel like.
The beauty is that it's quick, easy, and it means there will always be something new for you to read, even if I haven't posted a traditional blog that day.

All you have to do is glance to your left, and you will see the new feature,'Twitter Updates'.
This will carry the last five entries I've added, but, if you want to read more, click on 'Follow me on Twitter', and you can see how, gradually, my network of fellow twitters will grow.
Alternatively, join yourself, and you'll find me at, 'twitter.com/AnnaHill'.

At the risk of sounding like Jason's stalker, we have already met up on Twitter, and I'm also posting the same YouTube clip he used recently, mainly because it explains the whole thing so succinctly.

I do have other 'experiments' underway, but, more of that on another day.
I don't want to go into technological overload....

No comments: