Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Flamenco Down the 'Phone.

It seems a long time since I've seen Robin.
So I've posted a picture of him to remind myself what he looks like!



I did get to speak to him yesterday, and mid-conversation he suddenly played some very loud flamenco guitar, down the 'phone, without warning.
"Just in case you've forgotten what I sound like", he added.
Well, I think that's what he said, but my left ear was still ringing, as Robin's not known for playing quietly...

Ear drums permitting, I hope to talk to him later today.
However, there appears to be some trouble at sea at the moment.
He never made it to Grand Turk as the weather was too bad.
So, off they went in the direction of Bermuda.
I'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen there, as Robin is due to fly home...

No comments: