Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Saturday, January 19, 2008

All Animals are Equal....

Robin sent me this photo the other day, taken whilst in Fort Lauderdale.



This one is of the Queen Victoria, in dock, whilst passengers, and Robin, enjoy some time on land.



He has now arrived in Aruba, but as yet, hasn't sent me any photographs.
There's a reason for this.
He daren't.
Today is son number ones 11th birthday and he has 6 friends over for a sleepover.
That makes a total of 8 children in the house.
And me.
Robin has 'phoned and spoken to the birthday boy, and sent him an iCard.
Plus he did set up a drum kit before leaving which somehow I managed to keep hidden.
Thankfully, so far, the party goers haven't asked to try them out.
I'm desperately hoping it stays that way.

Robin has, quite rightly realised, that to see images of Caribbean beaches, may just be too traumatic for me.
Maybe by midday tomorrow I'll be able to face it...

No comments: