Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Monday, May 21, 2007

'The Top 52 Classical Music Blogs'

All weekend the blogosphere has been buzzing with the latest results from Scott Spiegelberg's, 'The Top 52 Classical Music Blogs'.
The comments have been flying in and out of various sites and it has taken quite some determination to keep up!
Apparently, once a year Scott gathers information from Technorati, and the top 50, or 52 this year, are ranked.
I was delighted to see many, but not all, my favourites, have made it onto the list, and found it encouraging that I'd discovered some of the 'best around', when I first started up.
There are also many other blogs listed that I haven't been aware of, and will take great delight in looking into.
This has come at a good time, as I will be organising my links section shortly, to be a little more user friendly.
I have added Scott's blog, 'Musical Perceptions', so you can refer back to it in the future, and discover some real gems.
After all, he deserves a few extra visits, after all his hard work!

No comments: