Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Friday, December 15, 2006

Home at Last

Finally Robin has made it home after 24 hours of travelling. I did get to talk to him during a stop over in Miami which was very nice. In fact I also spoke to Ian Cooper as they had flown the first leg together. He was very complimentary about Robin's playing, 'Hey, your man, what a fantastic player, really enjoyed it.'
I was equally positive in my enthusiasm about Ian's playing from the reports I'd been getting. 'Only one thing,' he added, 'I got fed up with being beaten on the tennis courts.'
'Oh, well, England - Australia, we have to take our wins where we can get them!' was my reply.
Anyway, 'my man' is home, and we have a carol service to attend.

No comments: