Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Life at Sea

I have had a couple of e mails from Robin who is feeling a little delicate at the moment. Having left Lisbon in driving rain, they then encountered some rather rough weather. As I've said before, he has been on many wild oceans and always felt fine, so I can only imagine it is rather unpleasant.
There's time for the situation to improve before his first concert on Saturday, I'm currently waiting for an update.

No comments: