Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Monday, November 20, 2006

Bermuda Triangle

The Bermuda Triangle is a rather strange stretch of ocean, also known as Devil's Triangle, that covers an area of 1/2 million square miles between Bermuda, Puerto Rico and Miami. It forms the shape of, well, a triangle.
Over many years there have been events that have made the area famous, from disappearing ships and planes, claims of paranormal activity, to the general laws of physics not operating, (navigational equipment etc.)
So it was with some concern that I checked my e mails this morning only to find one from Robin that was mainly gibberish with enough detail to inform me that he had entered the 'zone'.
I comforted myself with the knowledge that this was probably just Robin's warped sense of humour. However, I did reply and told him to keep a very low profile, especially if he comes across any strange, grey, swirling mists....

No comments: