Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pre Travel Denial

Today we are preparing for Robins next trip. Or should I say I am.
Robin is in the denial phase of any tour away from home. Whilst I iron shirts and count out socks ready for packing, he has decided to compose a new piece.
It's not that he doesn't like going. After all, he's happiest when out there performing, but the build up to going is always hard. Children start playing up, dogs sit by the front door hoping they can tag along, and I start thinking about how to amuse two children on half term whilst he's away!
Only Ramsbottom the cat seems indifferent, but more on him another day.
Meanwhile the composition is coming along very nicely and I'm sure that by the end of an 8 hour flight he'll have it all worked out, and I look forward to hearing it on his return.

No comments: