Reviews

'As always, it was sheer pleasure to observe Robin Hill's remarkable fluent technique: everything looks easy when he plays it.' Colin Cooper- Classical Guitar Magazine ----- 'Wonderful for their (Hill & Wiltschinsky) precision, touch and clarity of sound... refined virtuosity, the achievement of a long interpretive process.' Il Giornale D'Italia (Rome) ----- 'I loved your CD and thought your technique and performance were fabulous...' Rick Wakeman

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Life of a musician- Robin Hill

Hello and welcome to a new and interesting site about the daily working life of an international musician.
Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes when you see a musician on stage?
I am a very lucky person as I happen to be married to one of the world's greatest guitarists. Having travelled extensively worldwide with him, it became apparent to me that many audiences were fascinated by Robin's day to day life and commitment to his work. They often ask me questions related to his practice, compositions, life on the road, in fact about just about anything!
So after a great deal of thought I have decided to open his life up for discussion..

No comments: